Friday, September 11, 2009

Week of big 1sts

So this week has been a week of big 1st's for I. We started home preschool on Tuesday.... very cute. I insists that we do school in the basement in the "classroom" that I see I will have to make it into more an official classroom. L just plays down there because the toys are a novelty.... toys we don't have upstairs, so she had been quite content to play while I and I do school. I also started ballet this week.... now that is really cute. We messed up and got the wrong size leotard and slippers, but she didn't care in the slightest. She was in BALLET. Her latest desire for adult life is to be a ballet teacher and that was even before class started. Another first, I had her first friend stay over for a sleep over. It was her friends first sleep over too and the girls had a great time playing and "camping" in the spare bedroom. L didn't enjoy though because big sis didn't sleep in her room with her, so I(me) layed on her floor and held her hand until she drifted off. L has definitely become attached to I. She is even giving her hugs and kisses in the morning. Well, this weekend we are having our first big push to get sponsors for the kids of One Changed Life. We will have a table at the block party and hopefully and prayerfully, God will provide many sponsors. I'll post pictures of the event next week.

No comments: