Josh with his elk this year. Took him with his bow opening day,
So the block party wasn't nearly as fruitful for One Changed Life as we had hoped, but a good friend reminded me kindly that God IS in control and he will provide for those kids, we just need to keep diligent in doing our part to serve Him. So, we shall press on and look for other avenues that may bring more sponsorships. It was still a fun time at the block party. The kids were with Josh and me the whole day and they did SO well. I did take a couple of hour break to take I to a movie G-Force. It was great to have some time just the two of us. L stayed with Josh and put on her megga cuteness and brought people to the table. She really is such a cutie. The rest of the week was pretty busy. I (me) started back to work and I (daughter) started swimming and AWANA. I'll only be helping with AWANA every other week this year so as to have more time with L as AWANA is on a work day of mine, but while I'm gone on those weeks helping out, Josh will have some good daddy - daughter time with L. It was sure nice too to have Russ and Kari over for dinner. It has been a LONG time it seems since they have been over to just visit. Well, I suppose I had better get on with the day. Josh is off 4-wheeling with my dad and the kids and I are heading to a wedding. I'm still having a hard time figuring out how to format my blog and load pictures with captions, but I will try again.
1 comment:
Good job keeping up on your blog! "L" looks like she is enjoying life with her family!
Post a Comment