Wow, this has been a busy week. Last weekend I took the girls and went to visit my sister Leah and her family. It was a great visit. We were able to just sit and relax and took the kids to the beach and swam in the river - it was just fantastic. Josh was off rafting with the guys for a friends of our bacheolar party, so all in all , I think we all had a fun weekend. L did well of the trip but really didn't enjoy sleeping away from home.... hopefully this week's trip will go better for that. This week, Grandma Eve, Grandpa Jim and Josh's sister Jeni and the kids were here to visit. Once again, it has been a ton of fun and great to get to visit. We have been busy though, off and about having lots of fun. I'll see if I can post some pictures, but my computer is going really slow today for some reason. Well, we will be off to Ross Lake this week with Jeni's family and it should be fun. We should get to do some kayaking, fishing, hiking, and relaxing. So looking forward to having my whole family together as we have been missing Josh a bit as he has been pretty busy with work and such. I know the girls will love having daddy around every day too... so I am really excited!!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment