My precious kiddos, I the little mermaid, L and clown!!
So Halloween was fun - just like it usually is! I just love dressing the kids up and seeing how much fun they have trick or treating. Really, I'm not sure who likes it more, me or the kids. This year we had to run to Walmart before trick or treating, so the kids got to wear their costumes there..... of course, I thought that was great. I was the little mermaid, and L was a clown that I(me) was when I was 2 and that I also was when she was 2. Let me tell ya.... so cute! Both kids posed well for pictures and danced around the house so proud of their cute costumes. Now getting them to smile at the same time was a challenge, but we did it. We went to my mom and dad's first and then went to Stonehockers to head around their neighborhood. I think we only went to 10 houses or so, but all the kids thought that was alot and they all did great trick or treating. The two older kids said trick or treat and thank you and L did her best to hold up her pumpkin bucket. She only tried going into 2 houses......she is so very friendly. It was surely fun.
2 comments:
The costumes are great! How cute everyone looked. :)
Melinda
Adorable! Looks & sounds like they had a great time!
Post a Comment